Hermanus Central at a glance
YOUR CHANCE TO INVEST IN HERMANUS!
Hermanus, situated approximately 127km (an hour and a half drive) from Cape Town, is a picturesque seaside town offering a relaxed lifestyle.
Hermanus is internationally renowned for the best land-based whale watching in the world and thousands of visitors flock to this idyllic part of the world every year during whale season.
But the whales aren’t the only attraction. A pristine coastline, the prominent Overberg mountain range, an abundance of indigenous fynbos, a diverse bird and wildlife population, plenty of outdoor activities for adventure-seekers, plus a few exceptional wine estates to linger at, make Hermanus a popular holiday and tourist destination.
But why be a tourist? Why not invest in this highly sought-after area which boasts some of the country’s premium property.
If you would like to own a holiday home in Hermanus, or would like to retire in Hermanus, or are simply looking for a good investment, here’s your chance!
Mariners Village is a 14-hectare exclusive residential complex in the suburb of Westcliff and located alongside the South African National Space Agency, with quick access to downtown Hermanus.
Mariners Village offers a close-knit community environment and comprises 165 free-standing plots , a sectional title apartment complex consisting of 30 units and a retirement village that will consist of 180 units, including a frail care unit able to accommodate 35 persons.
A secure gated complex with electric fencing and 24-hour security personnel offers peace of mind for residents.
What Makes Mariners Village Unique?
- West Coast Charm. Mariners Village is best described as having the feeling of a ‘fishermen’s village’ with a distinct West Coast charm in both atmosphere and housing design.
- Nautical theme based on maritime history . The streets are all named after sea captains or admirals and famous ships. The entrance to the complex, called The Yardem, has been designed to resemble the bow of a ship. The apartment block is named after a ship, The Golden Hind.
- Ideal for lovers of fishing and boating activities. With the New Harbour being within walking distance and planned space to accommodate a boat, Mariners Village is the ideal location for fishing and boating activities.
- Great views. Most houses, especially from the upper levels, will have stunning views over the fynbos, and across to beautiful Walker Bay and the surrounding mountains.
- A sense of community. The Green Belt is a pathway that winds through a section of the complex and gives residents a pleasant space for walks through the fynbos.
- And we care about the environment too! Mariners Village strives to be eco-friendly and homes can be equipped with solar-powered geysers . Access to borehole points makes gardening affordable and keeping a fynbos or water-wise garden is encouraged. Tortoises, guinea fowl and ducks will also find a home here and undoubtedly adds to the charm of this community.
Does this sound like the lifestyle for you? Then don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact us today for more information and to arrange a viewing.