Architecurally Trimmed Multifamily Housing Made-Up of 3 Units
A multifamily arrangement of living options absolutely perfect for 2 or even 3-Generations laid out in such a way as to reveal a contemporary & self-contained Property that perfectly summarizes an abundance of choices that are all housed under one roof.
* The main living quarters face onto a landscaped courtyard enhanced by lighting, pillars & a Koi pond. This unit features 3-beds, 2-baths & a captivating living room, dining room & fitted kitchen with Granite countertops which leads to an adjoining home office with a private side entry that could also quite easily serve as a separate entrance / 4th-bed if needed.
* Double internal access garaging leads to a large 1-bed flatlet at the exterior of the Property which incl. access to an outdoor patio with barbie.
* The living room highlights a fireplace & air conditioning unit with a second unit located in the neighbouring dining area.
* The main bedroom resides towards the front of the Property & incl. custom glass sliding closet doors, an air conditioning unit & a bathroom with shower & private toilet room.
* The other 2-bedrooms are located off the wooden passageway next to a full bath catering for even the most active of Family's.
This prime corner Site is located within Goodwood Estate & was supposedly used as a Site to run a Dairy some 100-years ago before becoming home to what is now this sought after domestic dwelling. This home is also nearby Retail Stores, Transport Options, Primary & High Schools & easily accessible to an hierarchy of Arterial Roads with intersecting Collector(s) & Streets attempting to deliver Traffic to Freeways, Expressways & the Cape Town City Centre as efficiently as possible.
Goodwood is a suburb situated between the Northern and Southern suburbs of Cape Town. It is 10 kilometres from the city centre and accessible to both the N1, N7 and N2 highways.
Goodwood comprises Tygerdal, Vrizjee, Goodwood Park, Goodwood West and Glenwood. It is primarily a residential suburb consisting of approximately
7 000 homes.
Goodwood is serviced by the N1 City Shopping Centre as well as Canal Walk....
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Goodwood Estate, Goodwood.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Seeff Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Seeff Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.