Find this breath-taking 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom home that offers comfortable and green life living condition. This property comes in two levels.
- Ground floor offers bright and beautiful kitchen and it comes white build in cupboards, newly renovated kitchen top, and metallic silver electric stove with hob, not to mention the mosaic touch which adds more taste to this kitchen.
- Open plan lounge which allows for intimate and flawless conversation between family and mommy whilst cooking in the kitchen. That’s not all, ground floor is so spacious that it also catered for internal entertainment area for weekend and special occasion vibe.
- Ground floor also comes with toilet and spacious garage for a single car. Green life is found massively in this home. Well maintained gardening and well secured relaxed accommodation.
- First floor offers a spacious main bedroom with more than enough walkthrough closet, second bathroom comes with bath tub, shower and basin, fully tiled and spacious to accommodate towel unit.
- It also offers standard size bedroom with built in wardrobe right next to stairs.
Standard Features: - Pre-paid electricity - a satellite dish - Municipal services (Water, Sewer and Waste collection)
Additional features and benefits:
- Wi-Fi connectivity through fiber connection - Borehole with a 600l Jojo water tank - Aircon for the main bedroom. - Community has a board that runs the affairs of the community though it is not a communal. - Neighbourhood WhatsApp group
Parklands is a young and rapidly growing area. 4000 homes have already been built in the park-like suburb. The average age of property owners is only 32 years.
Parklands is widely regarded as the fastest growing suburb in Cape Town and South Africa.
Properties range from affordable, entry-level apartments to townhouses and cluster developments to up-market homes. In addition to the massive residential...
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Houses for sale in Parklands, Blouberg.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Seeff Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Seeff Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.